Neudorff North America

Founded by Wilhelm Neudorff in 1854, W. Neudorff GmbH KG originally developed a range of bath salts, tinctures, ointments and cosmetics before becoming one of the first German companies to produce pesticides and animal care products.

In 1959, the company was purchased by Rudolf Lohmann and a whole new range of products was developed and manufactured as demand for environmentally-friendly products rapidly increased.

Since then, Neudorff’s corporate focus has been on low environmental impact pesticides, fertilizers, composting products, products to enhance plants and improve the soil, and beneficial insects and mites. In addition to products for professional applicators, Neudorff offers a comprehensive line for home gardeners.

Neudorff has its administration and production headquarters in Emmerthal, Germany, with further production facilities in Luneburg. These facilities, together with field trial areas, greenhouses and a modern experimental gardening center in Aerzen, manufacture plant protection products for the international market.

The company has a holistic approach to protecting the environment and its resources, which is evident in its power management. An on-site, efficient, state-of-the-art, hydroelectric turbine is responsible for producing enough electricity to keep all the machines operating, with enough to sell as surplus.